BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 19, 2010

`my finished projects.

Hello stitching friends!

Well, i don't have much followers, but i do hope to have a lot of it soon.
Anyways, just wanted to show some of my finished projects. There not that perfect, but almost! hehe.

Here are some of it:

Mickey Mouse
I finished this when i was still pregnant. I just love Mickey Mouse when i was still in grade school. It's my favorite Disney character. Isn't he adorable? :)


Next is this:


I just find this pattern in the internet. It's a cute angel chart. I just thought that this would be cute for my baby's baby book.

Also this:

My Melody
My Melo in the movie Sanrio. I just love her for her cute pink outfit.

And this:


It's my baby's name. Just want to try if it's cute to stitch this to one of her things.


Those are just some of my projects. Hoping to stitch more & more.
Have a great day everyone. Happy Stitching :)


`kimoe. ♥

0 stitchy notes: