BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Come Back!

Hello Stitching Friends!

Well it's been a long time since I last posted here. OMG! I don't realize I'm that busy that I even forgot blogging about my crafts. Actually, I stopped stitching for a couple of months while I had my mini business. I got busy and just forgot about everything. But now, I have all the time to start stitching again.

And with my daughter, she's turning 1 this month and I'm excited about that. Maybe I'll be going to be busy again but it's just for a couple of days actually. Lol. But I have to show you what I've been doing lately.

So here are my finished projects:

-- these are letters from a mini alphabet chart I got somewhere. I just made them in a separate cloth to make them into keychains which I'll be selling in my Facebook. But not now, I'll be making more so that I have more stocks in hand.

For a closer look:
 




These are just few of my soon to have projects. I'm looking forward to make tons of these. (But with other designs, of course!)


Have a great weekend friends!
` kimoe. ♥

0 stitchy notes: